Our Pilot Program empowers schools, districts, and networks with Academy, a product to measure the pulse of teaching and learning in a community.
Who can be part of Kiddom's pilot program?
- A entire school or district (including administrators)
- A grade team, content team, or group of colleagues interested in using Kiddom for blended learning, standards-based grading, or other goals
- A counseling, special education, or tutoring organization (or program) seeking to track client/student data
What does Kiddom's pilot program include?
We will develop a personalized plan with you depending on your goals and organization initiatives. Most of our current pilots look like this:
- Planning meeting with Kiddom team and school administrators and teachers
- "Start Smart" account setup and tutorial sessions with staff
- On-going digital support and frequent check-ins with Kiddom's PD team
- Professional Learning Community workshops
- Optional sessions from Kiddom's PD menu
To join the waiting list of schools in our pilot program, you must first schedule a demo for school/district administrators.
To learn more about Kiddom's pilot program, click here.