Kiddom empowers schools and teachers to fully engage in the data-driven instruction cycle of assessment, analysis, and action.
- Create and align assignments to Common Core, state, or custom standards to collect student achievement data
- Share assignments to an entire class or a group of students with our Google Drive integration.
- Design custom rubrics to establish clear expectations and assess student work efficiently.
- Evaluate the performance of an entire class via comprehensive class reports.
- Dig deeper into assessment results with easy-to-read student achievement reports.
- Identify unmastered standards by class and by student with our “Standards to Reassess” tool
- Personalize learning by assigning assessments aligned to unmastered standards
- Differentiate instruction with the ability to assign alternative types of assessments across classes
- Provide direct feedback to students within assessments electronically