- For electronic assignments, you can access your student responses directly from the Assignments menu.
- Once you find the assignment, click on it and you will be taken to a new screen.
- From here, you can see all of your students' responses. Just click "Attachment."
- For assignments created on Google Docs, the file will open from your Google Drive account.
- You’ll be able to edit and comment directly on the doc and your students will see any changes. If you shared a docx file, this will also open in Google Drive as an editable document.
You can always go back and edit students' scores.
- Return to the grade assignment screen, and adjust the score as you wish. The same applies to rubrics. Just click on "Rubrics" and enter the new score and hit submit to save.