Can't see the video? Try YouTube.
Watch the tutorial for grading assignments above, or follow these steps:
You can access assignments you'd like to grade from your Timeline. Click on the assignment to start grading the assignment.
A new window will open. To your left, you'll see your student assignment submissions. Click on a student to add grades to their assignment.
- Click on "Attachment" to view the file they have shared with you. You can view each student's response and leave them comments.
- Under the comments section, you can leave feedback.
For Assignments Evaluated by Points
- Enter the grade at the bottom left. Press enter to move on to the next student.
For Assignments Evaluated by Rubrics
- If you are grading by rubrics, click on "rubrics" to expand this section
- Choose what level the student is performing at for each rubric category.
- Your grades will then be averaged and weighted based on the number of points assigned. The math is: (student’s score on rubric category / 4) x (assignment value) = student score
- Click "Submit Grade" to finish!
Easy Grading Keyboard Shortcuts
[ tab ] or [ j ] moves down to the next student
[shift-tab] or [ k ] moves back up
[enter] submits a score
[ 1 ]...[ 9 ] enters the corresponding rubric point
[ backspace ] goes back to previous rubric
[ 0 ] or [ x ] to grade as not submitted