- For electronic assignments, you can access your student responses directly from the Assignments menu.
- Once you find the assignment, click on it and you will be taken to a new screen.
- From here, you can see all of your students' responses. Just click "Attachment." There may be more if your students submitted more than one attachment.
- Note: Students can receive multiple grade per assignment. If you are entering grades per attachment, you may want to set up multiple questions when you create the assignment.
- For assignments created on Google Docs, the file will open from your Google Drive account.
- You’ll be able to edit and comment directly on the doc and your students will see any changes. If you shared a docx file, this will also open in Google Drive as an editable document.
You can always go back and edit students' scores.
- Return to the grade assignment screen, and adjust the score as you wish.