You can access assignments you'd like to grade from your Timeline. Click on the assignment to start grading the assignment.
A new window will open. To your left, you'll see your student assignment submissions. Click on a student to add grades to their assignment.
- Click on "Attachment" to view the file they have shared with you. You can view each student's response and leave them comments.
- In the comments section, you can leave feedback.
For Assignments Evaluated by Points
- Enter the grade at the top left. Press submit grade to move on to the next student.
Automatic Grading for Multiple Choice
- Multiple choice questions are automatically graded in Kiddom. When a student submits their answrs, you will see a robot icon next to points box.
- If you need to, you can still manually edit the points. Students can also continue to resubmit work.
- Once the grade is final, click "Submit Grade" to move onto the next student.
Easy Grading Keyboard Shortcuts
[ q ] takes you back to Timeline
[ b] takes you back to the full attempt when viewing a single question
[tab, j] takes you to the next student attempt, will focus the first student if viewing assignments vs attempts
[Arrow right] takes you to the next student question view when viewing a single question
[Arrow left] takes you to the previous student question view when viewing a single question
[Arrow down] focus on the next question input
[Arrow up] focus on the previous question input