If your student is having trouble signing in, please have them click on the 'Forgot Password?' button below log in. Kiddom does not have access to passwords for privacy. However, teachers can help students reset their passwords:
- Students will need to enter their username or email address.
- If they have a username for login: it will ask for their teacher's name- make sure it is the same name as your teacher account.
- You will need to accept the request in your notifications to reset it.
- The student can log in with the new password you provided and change it in their account settings for security.
- If the student has an email for login: a link will be sent to the student's e-mail with instructions on how to reset their password.
- Their password is universal for all of their Kiddom classes.