Kiddom Family can be accessed by parents and guardians via Kiddom's mobile app. If you haven't already downloaded the app, then click here to download the app in the iOS App Store or click here to download the app in Google Play store.
Note: The parent/guardian experience is only available to schools and districts that subscribe to Kiddom. If your school or district uses Kiddom, and you haven't received an email to create your account, please reach out to the school or teacher.
Once you've received an email invite, it's time to create your account. Here's how:
1. From your mobile device, find the email from Kiddom with instructions to download the Kiddom mobile app.
2. After downloading the app, finish creating your guardian account. You may need to click on the "Guardian" button from the start screen.
If you already have a Kiddom Guardian account:
1. From Kiddom mobile app, click on "Get Started."
2. Then click on "Log In" at the bottom of the screen.
3. Enter your username/email and password to log in.