After you have created your account, you will be taken to your student dashboard. This is where you can see the classes you have joined already. To join a class after you have made your account, enter the class code after clicking the blue button.
Click on a class to see your timeline.
Your timeline shows all the assignments for your class.
Note: If it is a new account, nothing will show on your timeline until your teacher sends you an assignment.
Older and Late Assignments:
If you are looking for older assignments, click on the arrow and it will show your past work. Click on the late button to see which assignments you may have that are still unsubmitted or late.
The bell shows you any updates to your assignments, grade notifications, and comments from your teacher. Click on it and it will show you notifications where you can also go directly to the work.
Click on Assignment: To See Attachments, Your Grade or Send Your Work
Once as you’ve clicked on assignment, you may see a few things:
- Directions for the assignment,
- Access an attachment from your teacher,
- Say something to your teacher, or
- Submit your work
- You can drag and drop, attach from your computer, or attach from Google.
- After attaching, remember to hit submit.
- Once as a grade has been submitted, you will see your grade on the left side above your attachment.
Check out the other articles on how to submit work, see grades and understand your reports for more help.