Our Pilot Program offers schools, districts, and networks an opportunity to test drive our K12 operating system.
Who can participate in Kiddom's pilot program?
- A grade team, content team, or group of colleagues interested in using Kiddom for blended learning, standards-based grading, or other goals
- A entire school (including administrators)
- A counseling, special education, or tutoring organization (or program) seeking to track client/student data
What's included in my Kiddom Pilot Kit?
We will develop a personalized plan with you depending on your goals and organization initiatives. Most of our current pilots look like this:
- Up to 100, 12-month Kiddom Academy licenses for teachers, students, and administrators
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- 2 hours of customized live PD via webinar
- 1-year access to EdElements Onpoint score
- Branded digital portal with training and success resources
- Live Support with two minute response time
- Access and influence on new product releases
- Membership in Kiddom’s Educator Brain Trust
- Implementation fee waived
Want to dive right in? Access a demo class.