There are several different ways to add students in your class. If you want to invite them directly into your class, start at Invite Students to Join. If you only want to add gradebook students now (these are students that will not be logging into Kiddom accounts) you can start at Adding Students.
Invite Students to Join
Invite students to join your class using your unique class code.
- From the “People” list located in left navigation, click on the “+” button and select the “Add Student” option.
2. Provide students with your class code, and have them join your class. If they
haven't signed up for Kiddom yet, they can sign up here.
3. Once students have entered your class code, you will get a notification letting you know that they have joined.
You can also send your students a mass email with the class code. Just copy paste their emails and we will send them a link that already has the class code.
- Set Up Class Roster allows you to copy and paste a list of students directly into your class or you can import a roster from one of your other classes.
- Manually, you can type each student's name into the box. Hitting enter or the tab key will automatically add the student to your list.
It’s sad to see students go, but if you need to delete them from your class, you can do this from the “People” list located in left navigation. From the “People” list, find the student you’d like to remove. Click on the “three dot” button next to the student and you see an option to delete the student.