Student Help: What Do My Reports Mean?
The Reports feature in Kiddom allows you to track your performance in each class based on standards and assignments. To view your reports, login to your account and click any Class then click Reports in the left menu.
On the top of the reports page, you can see your Class Grade Average. This is your overall grade for the class.
Next, you can see your Class Standard Mastery. You can think of Standards like goals that are monitored in class. You have two ways to check your progress in class: reviewing the charts on the Reports page or by downloading a report.
Reading the Charts:
You can hover over each standard to learn more about what it tracks. You can also click on the standard to see how many and which assignments are linked to it. From there you can even go back to the assignment, and see your attachment if applicable, the grade, and comments.
- The solid line means that you’ve done enough work in order for there to be a trend.
- A dashed line means it has only been introduced
The colors also related to your performance:
- Dark blue is the highest possible,
- Light blue means you’ve mastered it
- Orange means you’re approaching mastery
- Red means that you need help with that standard or goal.
You can download your own report cards as pdf files by clicking on the blue button on the right side. This can be really helpful when you need to show grades to a coach, parent, or monitor them yourself.